VTIGER CRM Integration
OMUCC and vTiger (Customer Relationship Management) system are two main tools used in call centers and service based companies. Company uses the OMUCC to run the calling campaigns which can be inbound or outbound. During the call, the agents need to look into the details of the caller to provide them personalized experience, which comes from the Vtiger system. The major and most common issue faced by the agents is switching over between two different screens of OMUCC and Vtiger system. Also, there is a major concern of keeping the data similar and updated in both of the define systems. Elision Technolab LLP has come up with the best solution to provide Vtiger CRM integrated with the OMUCC which makes a dramatic impact on your contact center’s agent efficiency and also seamless working between these two systems without switching back and forth.
Ominfosystem provides OMUCC and vTiger (Customer Relationship Management) integration service so both systems work in harmony. Moreover, they offer a custom widget which furnishes agents with an advanced tool to operate both systems from a single screen.
Key Benefits of OMUCC & vTiger Solution Integration and Single Sign On Solution
- Increased operational efficiency by prioritizing routing based on the data stored in your vTiger system
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing out of the vTiger pplication
- Swift operations by operating from a single screen
- Complete harmony between ViciDial and vTiger CRM (Customer Relationship Management solution)
- Real time updated data
- Automation in actions
- Unique data management for leads and campaigns and avoid duplicity
- Save time & Increased agent productivity
- Better utilization of resources
- Increased ROI (Return over Investments)
NOTE : Our engineers can integrate OMUCC and vTiger CRM system to work seamlessly.
Key Offering of OMUCC Dialer
- Automated outbound
- Call handline Mode with Auto / Predictive /Manual / Preview Dialing
- Live “Real-time”
- Agent statistics and performance metrics for Quality Analysis.
- Scheduled Callbacks for Agent-Only and Anyone
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) & Automatic Call Distribution –
- Automate interaction with client and distribution of calls
- Time Zone Dialing as per each country criteria
- Multi-purpose Report Scalable
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
- Ability to use Telco PSTN / PRI lines, GSM Gateway and VOIP trunks
- Scribing Management
- Robust Digital Recording & Logging
- SMS Management for sending SMS to customer once call is completed
- EMAIL Management
- CRM Integration
- Capable to integrate with 3rd Party CRM.
- Answering Machine Detection(AMD)